Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a multi-step process conducted to ensure your website is effectively structured so search engines such as Google and Yahoo can index the content on every page.
All websites using our CinePanel Content Management System (CMS) have basic features built-in which allow you to manage your website's SEO strategy.
Some of the key elements Cineplicity looks at when conducting the SEO process are:
- the use of targetted keywords in the body of the text
- the use of targetted keywords in the title of the page
- the use of heading styles in the page document
- the use of targetted keywords in the file name of the page
- the use of targetted keywords in the 'alt' text of images
- the use of targetted keywords in the anchor text of links within your website
- the generation of backlinks to your website (other websites linking to your website)
Cineplicity also submits your website to important directories which improve your position within Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).